This book provides students with addition and subtraction on a level beyond math facts.
- Designed for any age student, Addition and Subtraction: Beyond Math Facts helps students transition from addition and subtraction facts to adding and subtracting with larger numbers, with and without regrouping.
- The workbook includes word math pages.
- Addition and subtraction facts are practiced together on most pages.
- Lessons can be easily individualized for different learning abilities.
- Teachers, homeschool educators, special education and math resource teachers will see that the clean design will appeal to both younger and older students.
See below for a list of Common Core State Standards that Addition and Subtraction: Beyond Math Facts supports.
This 72-page reproducible workbook includes:
- How to Use This Book
- Guide to Teaching the Lessons
- Practice and review pages
- Record-Keeping Chart
- Assessment pages
- Answer pages
Use this workbook by itself or along with LP 200 Two Plus Two Is Not Five: Easy Methods to Learn Addition and Subtraction.
- See more at: http://www.longevitypublishing.com/books/addition-and-subtraction-beyond-math-facts/#sthash.YercjZth.dpuf
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.