Two multi-tool pens are perfect for exploring on land and in water! One pen features a collection vial, built-in tweezers, and ruler for specimen observation; the other features a liquid specimen vial with built-in dropper and thermometer. The 14-page journal features fun-filled, discovery-fueled activities including making a pit trap to collect and study insects, planting a seed sock, investigating water life, creating a backyard wildlife habitat, and more!
- Great introductory science tool for young nature explorers
- Offers opportunities for discovery and investigation while hiking, swimming, camping, and more
- Perfect for STEM Learning
Cut to the Chase
- Set of 2 multi-tool pens: one for land and one for water:
- Land pen features a collection vial, built-in tweezers, and ruler for specimen observation
- Water pen features a liquid specimen vial with volume markings, built-in dropper, and thermometer
- 14-Page journal filled with scientific activities
- Additional FREE activities available at Nancy B's Science Club™
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.