As the name states, you’ll do a dozen different experiments that are powered by soda. Figure out how high you can make a geyser soar into the air, make your own fizzing fuel, and more. Back by popular demand, this kit includes the soda powered Geyser Car that can travel over 100 feet on a single bottle of soda.
- A Practice Drop… or three!
- Soda Geyser with the Green Cap
- Soda Geyser with the Yellow Cap
- Soda Geyser with the Red Cap
- Geyser Car Assembly
- Geyser Car First Run
- Newton’s First Law of Motion – Flat Surface
- Newton’s First Law of Motion – Ramp
- Newton’s Second Law of Motion – Forces
- Newton’s Third Law of Motion – Equal and Opposite Reaction
- Variable in Experiments
- Wall or No Wall?
- The Temperature Test
- The Sweet Sensation of Speed
- Mix Up Your Own Fuel
- No More MENTOS? – How to Use the Air Blaster Rubber Stopper
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.